MCCROSSIN FOUNDATIONS SAFETY
Every employee at McCrossin Foundations participates to promote a safe and healthy work culture. There is a continual discussion regarding any incidents, near misses, new safety equipment and safety program improvements to be implemented. We are dedicated to training our personnel so that we have a level of safety awareness across all our crews. We annually shutdown all operations to train and cross train all our employees to not only work safe but have the ability to identify unsafe situations. Our stop work policy is paramount to enable our workers to stop work and regroup when there appears to be an unsafe situation. Communication is key with every safety program. We take advantage of every opportunity to learn and grow from within and the industry by holding toolbox talks that are relevant to our work or a lesson learned.
- MSHA Underground and Surface
- Instructor Part 46, 47, 48, 56, 57, 58, 62, 75 and 77
- OSHA 10 & OSHA 30
- Instructor for Construction and General Industry
- Authorized OSHA Instructor for Construction (500), General Industry (501), Industrial Hygiene (521), ConfinedSpace (2264), Excavation, Trenching, Soil Mechanics (3010), Electrical Standards (3095), Fall Arrest (3110)
- Heavy equipment training and certification
- American Red Cross and American Heart Association
- Instructor for CPR, AED, First Aid, and Bloodborne Pathogens.